Each person who has ever reached a position as a leader is subject to many theories and other types statements. How can a leader discern between theories and facts? A combination of skill and attitude is essential for great leaders. They must be able and willing to get to the essence or crux of the matter and understand FACTS. It takes someone exceptional to be the kind of leader who is willing to dedicate his time to this vital and meaningful endeavor.
1. Care deeply about an organization’s stakeholders and finding fact from fictionrequires deep caring. The ability to care about the emotionsof others puts one in a position to help get a better feelfor those things that are most needed, desired and should be given high priority. This basically means that every great leader must let go of the blindfold to seethe truth.
2. Like all important things, you must have the attitudefor success. Shouldn’t it be the duty of any true leader to actively achievethe most important and best solutions? This is not something that happens by chance. Instead, leaders must commit to creating an actionplan and then executing it.
3. It is impossible to be a leader in a vacuum. Instead, it involves focusing on the best way to create an atmosphere of cooperation . Here, the goal is to coordinatethe best approach to, plan and courseof action. The best leader is one who is able to make an impact on whole community like Dr George Freundlich.
4. This doesn’t happen overnight. This step-by-step process takes time toimplement. Only with patience, insight, and a good sense of humor can a leader complete the teststhat look at the trendsand tendencies. Leaders must have the ability to distinguish fact from fiction when attempting these tests.
5. Isn’t it the goal and aim of effective leaders to create sustainable systems? and solutions which meet the needs the organization and its stakeholders? How does a leader’s strategy address the short-term, intermediate and longer-term needs and goals of the organization, and how does this align with its mission and vision?
If a person isn’t willing to accept reality as it is, he can only move in a positive and meaningful manner. Are you ready to face the FACTS?